23 April, 2015

An Update: Still Alive

Contrary to what the post history of the last couple of months suggests, this blog is not dead yet; it's simply been... hibernating. I've been very busy with school work, as well as other stuff, which has left me with little free time. I've chosen not to use that time to write here, since it tends to take up a surprising amount of time. The good news is that my schedule has finally freed up a lot, and as such, I'm planning on reviving this blog.

The subject of my next post will be Sleeping Dogs; a thoroughly enjoyable, if undercooked open world action game from 2012. I expect the post to be published later this week.


I also have some other plans for topics to discuss in the near future. I've recently been playing quite a bit of Killing Floor and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, so I'll probably dedicate posts to them as well at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment